Are you interested in purchasing your first home? Habitat for Humanity of Greater Centre County is looking for qualified homebuyers to build and purchase homes through our program.
All applicants must meet these qualifications:
- Be a first-time homebuyer or fall within certain exceptions;
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the U.S. who has lived or worked in, or has had significant ties to Centre county for the past year;
- Have at least two, but no more than eight, people in your household;
- Meet income guidelines - based on area median income;
- Meet credit guidelines - payment history is considered, debt balance is reviewed;
- Be willing to live in and participate in the communities where Habitat for Humanity of Greater Centre County is building at the time your application is approved.
If you do not meet all of the qualifications now, there may still be an opportunity for you to apply when your situation changes.
If you meet these qualifications, please review more details about the application process and sign up for an information session.